So all the people living in the big keto claud can have a bit of a challenge getting a tasty and sweet dessert on table. Sometimes, you just crave sweet things and going on it the healthy way can help you a lot. This avocado style of dessert is awesome with a lot of minerals and vitamines!
Ingredients (4 persons):
- 2 avocados ready to eat
- 1 package of non sweetend alpro soja yoghurt
- strawberries, 300 grams
- take the avocados and peel them and chop them up
- put them and about 300 grams of strawberries and 500 grams of alpro soya yoghurt in a blender (add sweetner)
- when mixed up, put in a cup and let it cool in the fridge
- meanwhile take the coconut milk and all the heavy fat from it and leave the milk
- put this in a blender with some cocao powder or cinnamon and blend
- take the glasses with your avocado dessert out and put some chopped strawberries on it
- add the whipcream and your finished.
Taste good as fuck 🙂