Easy peasy vegan breakfast. You just need 3 things and your fixed for the morning. You could make a snack of it and your hitting all your micronutrients. Always choose a soja yoghurt whom is fortified. So you can get your vitamine B12, Iron and calcium. So lets get this recipe started!
- melon (or other peace of fruit, like pineappel, avocado, pear, orange, pomelo etc)
- 150 ml soja yoghurt
- 4o grams of granola, muesli or oats (find one with no honey, this is 4 tablespoons)
- take the fruit , cut it in half and scoop the pulp out of it
- take the yoghurt and add it in the fruit
- add the granola, muesli, oats
- serve it!