I love this! I never ate pumpkin, until i was 20….(shame on me). When i discoverd how carby it tasted and how less of a calories it had; I was hooked. I made oats, fries, puree and still it is one of my favorites till today! I am gonna tell you all the info you need!
- It comes from mid/south america
- they actually are used for the seeds and not for the flesh
- the outside is mostly used for decorative purpose
- he is mostly seen in oktober with the festival halloween
- some cultural dishes are puree, pie, soup and bread
- the flower is edible
- you have giant pumpkins from 1 meter and 70 kg!
- family of the pumpkin are courget and patisson
- the most heaviest pumpkin weighd 1190 kg!
- America produces the most pumpkins in the whole world!
- each pumpkin has around 500 seeds
- you can eat everything!
- HELLO NO but it’s a fruit :p
Get stuffed with info already? hope so :p