Everybody has his own way from healing from an ED. It is not like someone will give you a self-rescue package for your ED and say: ‘’here you go!’’. NO no no no……. it is falling and standing up and falling over and over, before you have a handful of things that can help heal a tiny peace in you. (Disclaimer) The following helped for a lot of people, but may not help for you. Please try them, you never know 😉
- This girl audra. Go to her Instagram or youtube and learn from her. Weighloss, pcos, weightgain, knowledge and just amazing! I had hormone problems after a low body fat and she knows her sh*t. Trust me on this.
- A dietitian. Its good to hear the truth from someone else and they have the knowledge to get you better. You just gotta let go.
- Having pets. They keep you sain, human and let you go out your house for a walk.
- Going out. It helps getting you out your “ED world”.
- Talking to your parents. They know more than you think.
- Go to school have a purpose in life. If you cannot, because of a low weight. Still try to stay informed.
- Lily koi Hawaii (I hope I wrote it right) Her sassy bitchy look on life, while still being happy makes you laugh a lot, but also gives you hope. She went through a lot of shit and survived (watch youtube).
- A job. Makes you feel purposefull. Only when at a healthy weight though..
- Taking long walks (clearing your mind)
- Stop exercising and dont panic.
- Limit sugar free options and caffeine.
- Pick up an old or new hobby.
- Asking your sister for advice. Sometimes something meaningful can come out of her mouth.
- Don’t eat so damn healthy all the time :p.
- Let others decide for you or put food on your plate.
- Drink calories for a change.
- Talk online on a ED site (the good one, not the bad, you know what I mean).
- Don’t go vegan to lose weight (what is the biggest crap ever). Do it because of your values or health reasons (lactose problems, gain weight)
- Write your feelings down
So here you got 20, you got more? Tell me about it!