I have had a lot of people, who try to get the ”magic answer” from me regarding weight loss. Because I am almost graduated as a dietitian, I know some tips and tricks. I find the word ”tricks” a bit fake because they are just simple ways to make you eat more consciously. Today, I will be sharing those!
Don’t forget to go to @iamstuffed_com on Instagram!
- Add more protein to your main meals
- Juices vs fruit. Always opt for fruit than the juice.
- Soft drinks vs light drinks. Go for light drinks, they will not harm you!
- whole grains should be your base
- Oil should be measured out with a spoon
- Ask your partner to train with you
- Snack on vegetables, fruit, yogurt or an egg in the evening
- Ask the waiter to put sauces on the side and other ways of preparing the food (grilled or steamed)
- Eat a piece of fruit or a salad before your main meal
- Chew on a chewing gum when you cook.
- Chocolate remains chocolate, so don’t eat too much!
- Do not eliminate anything from your diet!
- You can change every day
- Discuss your feelings